No matter how far away you are from the ones you love you will never forget them. Whether you have friends or family who live far away or have lost a one; today is a great day to show how much they mean to you. National Forget-Me-Not Day is a holiday meant to remind you to reach out to those that may have gotten lost in the shuffle of life. Here are some ideas to show you care:
- Don’t send a simple text, give your friend or family member a call and see how they are doing a call can go a long way.
- If they are close by or even if they aren’t, send them flowers with a little note letting them know that you are thinking of them.
- Life can be hectic, but just take a moment to remember those you have lost either by stopping by their memorial or going through old pictures helps to keep their memory alive.
- You might have a family member or friend in a nursing home that you don’t visit often—today is a great day to stop by and give them cookies, flowers or even just keep them company.
- Bake cookies or sweets and give them to elderly neighbors to show they are not forgotten.
- Make care packages for soldiers and send them overseas and let them know they are not forgotten.
There are many ways to show friends and family aren’t forgotten. A small gesture can go a long way. So what are you waiting for? Go out and let your loved ones know you care!
Livingston Gardens Apartments