Regular maintenance of your stove is a daily chore. More importantly, though, it also extends your stove’s efficient operations and prevents costly repair services. Maintenance also removes harmful buildups that contribute to carbon monoxide emissions which goes far beyond the importance of appliance maintenance safety practices.
Here are some maintenance tips for your gas stove so that you keep it in tip-top shape :
- Always remember to wipe off the top of your stove after every use.
- Do not attempt to clean around the burners until cooled completely.
- Carefully remove the burners and grates to soak and clean them with soapy water.
- Only use a mild abrasive cleaner to remove dried cooking spatter.
- Rinse and dry all parts before restoring them on the stove.
- Do not forget to look inside the stove surface for additional spatter buildup.
- Only use a pipe cleaner to clean out the clogged burner holes.
Livingston Gardens Apartments
North Brunswick, NJ